Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-15-2018, 06:49 PM   #1
Smile
Smile began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Books adds to Library without pictures

When I add book to library purchased from Amazon on my Kindle, it add there without problem, but there is no pics on pages, only question marks. Any solution here?
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 07:40 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You need to list every step from the download, to discovery of the ?

But I suspect a KFX book instead of AZW3. I will leave it to you to read the stickies on that subject.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 08:24 AM   #3
Smile
Smile began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
No, it is not KFX. I know that will be different story. Casual AWZ3 book with pictures inside the text. So situation looks like this I purchase it and then when it was downloaded without even opening it I add it to library. It adds but only text.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 09:02 AM   #4
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
That may be an azw3/azw6 pair.

This this thread for more information: Long Thin Rectangle with Question Mark
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 09:02 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
do not add it from your kindle, those are often stub files with only text, with thepictures being downloaded later, on demand. Instead download the file from your amazon my content page and add that downloaded file to calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote