Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #286
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I got my membership this month, and I'll get the new Terry Spear... tomorrow?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #287
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I got my membership this month, and I'll get the new Terry Spear... tomorrow?
I just joined up - thanks to this thread. I'm going for the Grace Burrowes tomorrow. Now I'm off to read September's selection: When You Give a Duke a Diamond.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #288
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
I just joined up - thanks to this thread. I'm going for the Grace Burrowes tomorrow. Now I'm off to read September's selection: When You Give a Duke a Diamond.
I enjoyed that one. That was my choice for September and it was quite a fun read.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #289
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
http://www.discoveranewlove.com/feat...ce-ebooks.html

A Wedding in Apple Grove by C.H. Admirand
Miss Lavigne’s Little White Lie by Samantha Grace
Savage Hunger by Terry Spear
Lady Louisa’s Christmas Knight by Grace Burrowes

Bonus selections...
Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Outcast by Cheryl Brooks
Devil’s Desire by Laurie McBain
Tyler by C.H. Admirand
I plan to renew later today. Not sure which selection to get.

I own Backstage Pass, Outcast, Devil's Desire and Tyler.

Tyler is the book with the huge editing issues. I bought it's sequel Dylan which seem to be edited properly and got stuck on chapter 6 and have yet to go back and give it another try. Maybe the too Adult flavors was the problem with book two....The heroine in Book 1 co owns a Male strip club. The heroine in book two an Adult store. So I'm reluctant to give. Ms. Admirand another try but this new series of hers looks like it might be something I like....
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #290
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I plan to renew later today. Not sure which selection to get.
Don't forget if you use the code RENEW at the time of renewal any books you get at that time receive an additional 50% off.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #291
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Don't forget if you use the code RENEW at the time of renewal any books you get at that time receive an additional 50% off.
Yeah I used it just one book though. The new Julie Ann Walker book. I am reading the first book in the series and love what I've read so far. I just hope they do audio books for the other two books too.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:50 AM   #292
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I thought it was Renew30 for 30% off. Did I miss another code? I only had the one email about renewing membership where it was named.

I am going to renew and then I have to decide what to pick as my selection.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:44 AM   #293
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I thought it was Renew30 for 30% off. Did I miss another code? I only had the one email about renewing membership where it was named.

You can use either one. Renew will get 50% off.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #294
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post

It looks like some of us got two emails; I was curious as to why they sent out emails with two different codes. RENEW will give 50% off and RENEW30 will give you 30% off ... no-brainer decision right there
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #295
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well thanks for mentioning that. I don't think I got a 50% email. I got the member ship the first day it was available first.

Now I have to buy some books too, don't I. Can't pass up 50% off

eta: Ok, searched my inbox and I did get an email about the 50 off on Sept 12th. Somehow it got lost

Last edited by Atunah; 10-01-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #296
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I wondered if they meant to make the 50% off email have a short expiration date, to get folks to renew early. 'Cuz I can't think why else they'd think the second one was worth the trouble, with a better rate in the first!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:53 AM   #297
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
The renew codes didn't work for me :/
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #298
Atunah
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganM View Post
That's not good. I haven't tried yet, but it says on both of the emails that the offer expires on October 31, so they should still work.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #299
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganM View Post
Did you have books in your cart with the $9.99 renewal? I had to apply it twice before the discount displayed.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #300
terriluvsbooks
terriluvsbooks began at the beginning.

Device: Currently Kindle Fire and I Pad. Previously, k2, k4 and Sony 600
You also have to use all caps for RENEW. It took me several tries to figure it out.
terriluvsbooks is offline   Reply With Quote