Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-27-2021, 01:11 PM   #1
famfam
Connoisseur
famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Buchseiten sortieren - Sort book pages

When caching a book from online source, the pages are saved as pictures.
Normally that works very well with Mozilla cache view. And the pictures are numbered and correctly sorted.
For the first time, that didn't work well, because the cached pictures were not sorted correctly and were numbered in a chaotic way.
Problem:
When I load the pictures to Finereader, the pages are not sorted correctly.
So, my question is:
How to sort the pictures automatically, because sorting the pictures manually is a hard job, when you have hundreds of pages to sort.
Can any program help to sort the pictures, so that the pages are in the right order?

Sorry that I ask my question here. But I do not know where else?

Last edited by famfam; 08-27-2021 at 03:30 PM.
famfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 03:25 AM   #2
claramax600
claramax600 began at the beginning.

Device: none
This is the main reason I prefer to buy books over soft copies because it's hard to compile pages, and on the hard copy, you can easily read books without facing any issue.
claramax600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2021, 04:34 AM   #3
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Copy and paste to LO Writer. Adjust size of each image. I use a small page size to suit ereaders (save odt, additional Save As docx, docx in Calibre, convert to epub). But you can read on screen or print. Adjust any headings, tables etc and styles as required.

Don't save or cache the web pages directly.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote