Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-11-2020, 06:28 PM   #1
ozgurs
Enthusiast
ozgurs began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
How to change Kobo Books Store local setttings?

Is that possible to change kobo store to choose USA or Germany or etc instead of the local country's library?

Kobo Forma new user
ozgurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:30 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgurs View Post
Is that possible to change kobo store to choose USA or Germany or etc instead of the local country's library?

Kobo Forma new user
Browse down to the bottom of the Kobo store page, click on Change country and select your country of choice. This is only for the Kobo store and not libraries.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #3
ozgurs
Enthusiast
ozgurs began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Browse down to the bottom of the Kobo store page, click on Change country and select your country of choice. This is only for the Kobo store and not libraries.
Thank you so much..

Kobo Forma new user
ozgurs is offline   Reply With Quote