Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2020, 08:11 AM   #121
Mrburger85
Mrburger85 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have to say that is one of the strangest posts here. Plus, some interesting timing. Is there a reason that why in the hour since you posted the first request you have decided that maybe I would no longer have a link that I sent to someone less about 12 hours before?
you're right, my post was odd, im sleep deprived to be honest..
Old 10-13-2020, 04:49 PM   #122
Mrburger85

Quote:
@Mrburger85: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
I believe I have PM enabled now.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:17 PM   #123
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrburger85 View Post
you're right, my post was odd, im sleep deprived to be honest..

PM Sent.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:01 PM   #124
Mrburger85

Quote:

PM Sent.
Old 10-28-2020, 09:22 AM   #125
cora_
cora_ began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Could you please kindly send me image of Kobo Glo HD's SD card?
I have bricked my Glo HD...

Thanks a lot
Old 10-28-2020, 09:27 AM   #126
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 10-28-2020, 09:59 AM   #127
cora_
cora_ began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
thank you very much...
Old 11-06-2020, 04:38 PM   #128
jfurtner
jfurtner began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo HD Glo
Can I get the image for the Glo HD please? Not sure if mine is bricked or if it's a problem with the SD card yet, but I'll try this.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:00 AM   #129
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:00 AM   #130
thanhems
thanhems began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
My kobo glo Hd is bricked, ..please help me with a working firmware image
Thanks.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:14 AM   #131
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@thanhems: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:17 PM   #132
thanhems

Quote:
@thanhems: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
My private Messanger is OK, can you PM to me.
Thanks.
Old 11-18-2020, 04:52 AM   #133
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:31 AM   #134
thanhems

Quote:
PM sent.
Hi davidfor.
I've recived your image But It's not work. I checked my Model is N613. It's KOBO GLO, not GLO HD.
Please send me KOBO GLO Image.

Meny thanks.
Old 11-18-2020, 06:01 PM   #135
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhems View Post
Hi davidfor.
I've recived your image But It's not work. I checked my Model is N613. It's KOBO GLO, not GLO HD.
Please send me KOBO GLO Image.
The hardware is different between the devices, so the image is specific to the model. I have sent the image for the Glo.
Closed Thread