Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-16-2019, 12:12 PM   #1
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Question on author (genres): Heather Graham

Heather Graham has written many books that look interesting (at least the covers of the novels catch my eye). But I have never tried any of her books, because I associate her, right or wrong, with romance novels. I have zero interest in those. But Graham also appears to be into thrillers and mysteries from what I see. Tell me, are her thrillers infected with sloppy romance crap? I would like to give her a try maybe, but not if her books are simply romances disguised as other genres. If her other books are indeed non-romance, any recommendations for a good one?
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 02:51 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
Heather Graham has written many books that look interesting... But I have never tried any of her books, because I associate her, right or wrong, with romance novels.
When I hear Heather Graham, I think of Austin Power's sidekick. Yowza!

ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 03:31 PM   #3
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
She is published by Harlequin so I would count her as a paranormal romance author. She writes Krewe Hunter series which might fit that bill. Been meaning to try those out sometime.

Last edited by PurpleStar; 01-16-2019 at 03:35 PM.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote