Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
vampmiller
Enthusiast
vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.vampmiller got an A in P-Chem.

Device: kobo aura, kindle voyager.
New Kindle Coming October (RUMOR)

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I don't see it on the threat list and thought it would be of interest:

http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/07/15...-october-2008/
vampmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampmiller View Post
Apologies if this has already been posted, but I don't see it on the threat list and thought it would be of interest:

http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/07/15...-october-2008/
There's a "threat list" ???? And why would a Kindle be a threat to anyone??
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Yep, thread found here.

Ricky, I think it's a typo and they meant "thread list".
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #4
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Top of my Threat List:

Bears.

Last edited by Donnageddon; 07-17-2008 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Idiocy: Mine
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #5
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Yep, thread found here.

Ricky, I think it's a typo and they meant "thread list".
Oh gee .... mess up my whole world perspective why don't you???

Damn duck!!
Advert
Old 07-17-2008, 09:54 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Top of my Threat List:

Bears.
Bears EAT Lions......yummy!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:10 PM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Bears EAT Lions......yummy!
Noooo .... Lions eat Bears!!

Bears eat fruits and nuts and honey.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Noooo .... Lions eat Bears!!

Bears eat fruits and nuts and honey.

Not THIS bear,..........and not if he finds the 'perfect' lion......

watch out, lion!!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:50 PM   #9
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Now, desertgrandma... I need to let you kno... ****thawaaack***

not again... *thud*
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Now, desertgrandma... I need to let you kno... ****thawaaack***

not again... *thud*
CHOMP chomp chomp.......mmmmmmmmm.........................
Old 07-18-2008, 01:40 AM   #11
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
There's a "threat list" ???? And why would a Kindle be a threat to anyone??
Have you ever been chased by an over zealous duck swinging a kindle??

Quote:
Top of my Threat List:

Bears.
Ducks!

Quote:
Oh gee .... mess up my whole world perspective why don't you???

Damn duck!!
"Ditto"
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:48 AM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Have you ever been chased by an over zealous duck swinging a kindle??

Ducks!

"Ditto"
I happen to know that particular duck would NEVER swing her Kindle. She might swing other things, but never her kindle.........
Old 07-18-2008, 02:54 AM   #13
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I happen to know that particular duck would NEVER swing her Kindle. She might swing other things, but never her kindle.........
I said over zealous not necessarily rational Duck!

JJ
Old 07-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #14
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Boox Nova 2
I can't bear this thread any longer. I'd be lion if I said there were any truth to these rumors. I think I'll duck out now.
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #15
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton View Post
I can't bear this thread any longer. I'd be lion if I said there were any truth to these rumors. I think I'll duck out now.
And the entire forum GROANS!!!!!!!

Tags
duck!