Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-15-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
paulkbiba
Connoisseur
paulkbiba began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia e61i, iPhone
Double Dragon Books

I came across this ebook publisher whom I haven't seen before. They have a nice selection in various categories and at very reasonable prices. It looks as if they are trying to become an e-publisher for new authors.

http://www.double-dragon-ebooks.com/index.php
paulkbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Ya, I was looking over their site, wondering why I don't go there for eBooks.

Then I remembered why.

They don't have any explanation of their eBook formats. They just have a bunch of icons that show what formats the eBook comes in. Some are fairly explanatory (like Microsoft reader and such). But others are not what clear (what is the Palm format they use? Is their PDF version DRMed?).

And no FAQ about the formats anywhere I can see.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert