Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-06-2014, 03:25 PM   #1
ddexter6
ddexter6 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad, samsung tab
Edit Toolbar Icon Text

My problem is with the text under the icons for several of my plugins is way too long thereby making the icons use a lot of space regardless of how small I make the icons.

Is there a way to edit the text for a plugin icon? I know I can choose to never show text, but this applies to all the icons, which I do not want.

Perhaps the text under the icon is actually part of the icon image and I could edit the image to eliminate the text, however I can't seem to find the image file for the plugins' icon.

The particular plugins I am having an issue with are: "Food Network Recipe Reader" and "all recipes Recipe Reader".

Thanks for any guidance you may be able to give

I posted a similar post under a thread entitled:
"[Enhancement Request]Calibre Navigation Buttons way too big"

That thread was very old and there were instructions that implied I should start a new thread - if that was the wrong way to go, sorry for making a duplicate entry.
ddexter6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=15
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
icons, plugins, toolbar