Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Karma notifier

I was wondering if there was a way to get notified when you are given karma the way you are notified of PMs and visitor messages?

Thanks,

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I was wondering if there was a way to get notified when you are given karma the way you are notified of PMs and visitor messages?

Thanks,

BOb
I just check my "user cp" on a daily basis....any karma comments show up first......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I just check my "user cp" on a daily basis....any karma comments show up first......
She said it for me already.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I usually don't go to the CP that often.

BOb
Old 01-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
if we do have a karma notifier, i think it should be in the form of a genie appearing out of a bottle and shouting "KARMA !!" in a puff of smoke.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I usually don't go to the CP that often.

BOb
What? It takes all of 15 seconds!
Old 01-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
What? It takes all of 15 seconds!
HA! I just timed it... it took 18 seconds! You must have a faster clicker than I. (I didn't mean that in a dirty way.)

BOb
Old 01-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
HA! I just timed it... it took 18 seconds! You must have a faster clicker than I. (I didn't mean that in a dirty way.)

BOb

See? Its not so hard!

Let me re-phrase that.

See? Its not so difficult!!
Old 01-01-2009, 02:27 PM   #9
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I got over and back in less than 5 seconds.

Or you could just memorize your current karma scores and check when you notice it increase.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I got over and back in less than 5 seconds.

Or you could just memorize your current karma scores and check when you notice it increase.

Yeah, yeah, thats what I do!! Which is why I forgot my anniversary..........
Old 01-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Sorry... my karma increases much to rapidly to do that.

(If only there were some type of device that could keep track of mundane data and preform repetitive tasks. Sigh.)

BOb

EDIT: only need 50 more karm to over take dg. I have more than twice as many posts... not fair. :TEMPERTRANTRUM:
Old 01-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #12
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:

(If only there were some type of device that could keep track of mundane data and preform repetitive tasks. Sigh.)

BOb

EDIT: only need 50 more karm to over take dg. I have more than twice as many posts... not fair. :TEMPERTRANTRUM:
DG has exactly 50 points more than you.

Oh damn you edited it, and I didn't see it! Poo.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
DG has exactly 50 points more than you.

Oh damn you edited it, and I didn't see it! Poo.
I meant to say... to tie.

BOb
Old 01-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:

BOb

If life were fair, I wouldn't have any, the the book uploaders wouldn't be able to count what they have. All I do is post.

And, you are seriously starting to sound like some of the new Kindle owners on Amazon...'whine! doesn't work in Chile!! No one told me!"
Old 01-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #15
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Umm, ok, I can't add up it would appear...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote