Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 04:42 AM   #16
grizedale
kindle Convert
grizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toys

Device: kindle Oasis
tools 3.7 is now avail...

A bug in MobiDeDRM that triggers improper handling of Trailing Data for specific Kindle/Mobi ebooks has been found and fixed. In addition, a small bug with preferences in the Mac OS X DeDRM app has been found and fixed

This change in MobiDeDRM means the following are updated:

KindleBooks (GUI Kindle ebook Tool)
K4MobiDeDRM_v02.7_plugin.zip (Calibre Plugin)
DeDRM 2.5.app (Mac OS X Drag and Drop Multi-Tool)
DeDRM_WinApp_v1.7 (Win Drag and Drop Multi-Tool)
MobiDeDRM_0.29.py
grizedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #17
wheresmytea
wheresmytea began at the beginning.

Device: ipaq 111, iphone, bebook mini
I can no longer convert my kindle books. I downloaded 3.7 and reinstalled the plug-ins but still no luck.
wheresmytea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #18
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

Kovid has decided (and rightly so) that the Calibre Plugins topic area should NOT be used to discuss DRM. This is because these particular plugins are not part of Calibre.

So please do as he asks and don't post about DRM in the Calibre area of this forum.

As has been stated many times, if you need help with these particular plugins simply go to ApprenticeAlf or the Dark Reverser's New Blog and post your question in the comments area at the bottom of the page.

It is easy. You can post anonymously if you so desire, and the people there will always try to help. There is also an FAQ on the ApprenticeAlf site that answers many common questions.

Last edited by KevinH; 02-27-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: extended answer
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:14 AM   #19
mmwhite
mmwhite began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Update - just waned to "Thank You" for your help. Finally discovered my problem is my Calibre program - Not the new plug-ins. I have made a "ticket" on the problem at the Calibre site.
mmwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #20
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Thanks, I had a problem with a book I purchased a couple of days ago - fixed now thanks to 3.7
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2011, 09:10 AM   #21
mmwhite
mmwhite began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Apologies to Calibre - it was my error - all fixed and 3.7 is working perfectly.
mmwhite is offline   Reply With Quote