Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-25-2017, 12:41 PM   #16
lucasmpr
Enthusiast
lucasmpr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
For the moment I'm pulling out of the application by ssh :P. Weblaunch used to use the power button to get out.
lucasmpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 01:05 PM   #17
handyguy
Connoisseur
handyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to beholdhandyguy is a marvel to behold

Device: PW4
Has anyone figured out how to do disable the top status line on newer devices like PW4?
Code:
# lipc-set-prop com.lab126.pillow disableEnablePillow disable
does not work.
Oddly, my python program when invoked from a KUAL menu option displays the status line, but when the program is invoked from the CLI, it does not. I guess being in CLI somehow disables it.

The program does a "eips c" to wipe the screen once at program start.

Last edited by handyguy; 01-02-2020 at 01:45 PM.
handyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2020, 01:25 PM   #18
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I assume you mean the top status bar, right?

In which case, not really.

The fact that KUAL is a Kindlet/Booklet might simply be enforcing the status bar showing/getting updated or something.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote