Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #46
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamzilla View Post
One of the strange things with the Pocket Pro is that if you change the system font in the main settings, it will change the menu fonts in the menus you can pull up while reading a book but doesn't in the main menus. I changed the system font to Ibookn, and while still tiny, the menu text is much easier to read.
I never noticed this before, thanks for pointing it out. If you want really bold menus, try Arial Black. However, Arial Black is an example of the fact that there should probably be a separate option for the menu font. A heavy sans serif font may be best for menus but not necessarily for ebooks.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #47
tamzilla
Zealot
tamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with others

Device: nook, Ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
Thanks - that's good to know about the Adobe authorizations.
93terp, I found out that I was wrong about not being able to deauthorize computers or devices. You can do both, but the commands are not listed in the ADE online help (as far as I could find). You just have to deauthorize before you get rid of the device or computer as you can't deauthorize your devices remotely.

The commands in the Windows version of ADE are ctrl + shift +e to pull up the device deauthorization dialog and ctrl +shift +d to deauthorize a computer.
tamzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert