Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-26-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
carltonbp
Connoisseur
carltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enough

Device: Icarus Illumina
Illumina Pearl Firmware needed please

I've since managed to get the Boyue firmware on it (T61c) but Icarus don't seem to be responding to their ticket support and I can't find the firmware for the pearl anywhere. Does anyone have a link. The Icarus firmware had google play (although I think it was this that caused the problems in the first place after updating).

Thanks

OLD

Does anyone have any ideas. I've googled and I've asked the question of Icarus but they take 3 days to get back to you.

Laptop doesn't recognise it other than in device manager as an unknown item
Long press power nothing happens
Reset button nothing happens
Fully charged
Pressing refresh and then reset nothing happens.

It's just frozen on the page which has the moon and stars and 'press power to wake up' text.

Last edited by carltonbp; 09-28-2016 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Update
carltonbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:24 AM   #2
carltonbp
Connoisseur
carltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enoughcarltonbp will become famous soon enough

Device: Icarus Illumina
I've managed to get it working but I've got the Boyue firmware T61C on it, it works fine but there's no google play. I cannot find an firmware for the pearl illumina anywhere. I found a link on here but it's dead and on the Google drive page for firmware it's the T61D which is for the Carta only. I have asked Icarus but so far all day yahoo is down so I can't tell if there's been a response.

Does anyone have Illumina firmware for the Pearl. Thanks
carltonbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert