Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 05-06-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Battery thickness

So I ordered a battery (from Ebay) for my 6" EZ Reader. Got the right one, but got slightly higher MAh than the original (1000 vs. 950 I think??) Well, it is thicker than the original. Never even thought about that, not to mention that the battery sellers don't list thickness. The back goes on, it just kinds bows a little bit. Guess I will live with it.
Just thought I would pass this on, in case any one else wants to order batteries. Stick with the same MAh so it will fit.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote