Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Pocket Pro As A Gift

Amid reports of shortages of eBook readers in the US national press, I wondered whether there are adequate supplies of Pocket Pros. If RobertB is listening and if there is a good supply of Pocket Pros, I'd like to ask what the latest shipping date would be for ordering a Pocket Pro in time to get it by Christmas. Is "next day" shipping even possible from Astak?
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
carman63
carman63 began at the beginning.

Device: None yet
RobertB posted a few threads down from here, that inventories are running low. I ordered mine on Friday 11/27, shipped yesterday and I'll have it Thursday (picked 3-day shipping).

-Jim

EDIT: I think overnight / next-day shipping was an option. I know 2-day was, for sure.

Last edited by carman63; 12-01-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to answer a question
carman63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Wish I had. Ordered mine via NewEgg Sun 22nd Nov and let them free mail it and it's still enroute to me Wed 1st Dec. Not that I'm complaining, just wish I'd paid for postage now, I want my toy lol
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #4
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Supplies are running low!!

Dear All:

I posted yesterday that IF you want to give a Pocket PRO for Christmas (or get yourself a great present or make your significant other go wild with lust)... we expect to be out of Pocket PROs and EZ Reader Basics oin about nine more days.

Keep in mind the "A Christmas Carol Gift Pack". That is a fabulous value and runs until December 11. Then that will be gone also.

Please read my full post on another thread.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote