Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
L.J. Sellers
Novelist
L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Arranger: A Futuristic Thriller

I took a break from my Detective Jackson series to write this crime thriller set in 2023. The story features Lara Evans from my series, and the early reviews are terrific, and some of the Amazon posts are, well, entertaining.

Here's the back cover copy.
The year is 2023 and ex-detective Lara Evans is working as a freelance paramedic in a bleak new world. She responds to an emergency call and is nearly killed when a shooter flees the home. Inside she finds the federal employment commissioner wounded, but she’s able to save his life.
The next day Lara leaves for the Gauntlet—a national competition of intense physical and mental challenges with high stakes for her home state. She spots the assailant lurking at the arena and soon after, she lands in deep trouble. Who is the mysterious killer and what is motivating him? Can Lara stop him, stay alive, and win the Gauntlet?

"L.J. Sellers is again in top storytelling form… with twists and turns you won’t see coming."—OverMyDeadBody.com

"Another great read from one of my favorite authors." —BookBitch.com

"L.J. Sellers weaves an intricate web of action, intrigue, and romance in this near-future thriller."—Scott Nicholson, bestselling thriller author

I hope you'll check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/Arranger-Futur...4982052&sr=1-1

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...tic%2bthriller

http://ljsellers.com/wordpress/e-books

L.J.
L.J. Sellers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
  1. I just went to your website to purchase The Arranger but came away empty handed. When I tried to add it to the cart, I got a PayPal error message.
  2. Also at your site, you have an error. You have: Barnes and Nobel for the Nook. It should be Noble, not Nobel
  3. When I clicked Sony E-reader because that is what I have, I expected to be taken to the Sony store. Instead I was taken to B&N's Nook store. Unfortunately, that means the ebook would be unreadable on my Sony unless I stripped the DRM. Fortnuately, I know that but I would be might angry if I didn't know that the B&N DRM is incompatible with my Sony Reader and I purchased the ebook because you implied (by sending me to the store via the Sony link) that it was compatible.
  4. Finally, there is nothing to indicate whether buying directly from you means the ebook comes DRM-free. You should indicate whether the ePub you would send would be DRM-free and thus usable on any ereader device that accepts ePub.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:49 AM   #3
L.J. Sellers
Novelist
L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the specific feedback, Richard. The books from my site are DRM free, as are those I sell through Amazon and B&N. I believe the copies I sell through Sony are too, but they go through a distributor, so I can't be certain. I'll look into the error from PayPal and correct the links. Meanwhile, I'll send you a copy.
L.J.
L.J. Sellers is offline   Reply With Quote