Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 02:46 AM   #1
jlemonde
Enthusiast
jlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Is there a way to set the position of the zoomed view when turning a page in a PDF?

I am pretty annoyed when reading a PDF to have to centre the view again every time I turn a page.

I would be glad to find a way that when I turn the page, the view does not jump to the upper left corner, but rather to the upper centre of the page.

Can it be set in the configuration file for instance?

Thanks in advance!
jlemonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:41 PM   #2
jcn363
absolute beginner
jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jcn363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ka1
My advice
Good luck.
jcn363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2018, 12:41 PM   #3
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcn363 View Post
My advice

Good luck.

Oh my! I've been searching for something like that for ages! Thank you!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote