Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-06-2018, 10:59 AM   #1
nikkisharif
nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Kindle Oasis 2 is on the Amazon Truck today

If you’re in NYC & looking for a good deal on an Oasis 2, it’s on the truck for $179.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
nikkisharif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:06 AM   #2
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
Having not heard of the Amazon Treasure Truck, I wasn't sure what you were talking about, but I just figured it out with the help of Google.

Wow, wish I were in NYC! I'd pick up an extra Oasis 2 at that price!
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #3
Zimmy
Connoisseur
Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
They offer it in my area (Tampa Bay).
If the Amazon.com offered that price and allowed me to trade in my old Kindle (with the trade in deal), I would consider it.
Zimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 02:33 PM   #4
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkisharif View Post
If you’re in NYC & looking for a good deal on an Oasis 2, it’s on the truck for $179.

Thank you for the heads up. I shared with a friend in LA, they signed up, got the alert, and snagged one!
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:02 PM   #5
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
They have the trucks all over the country, I saw the offer here too in San Antonio. I already have one so no need. Last offer I think they had some bacon. That was sold out before I got to even look at it.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2018, 11:02 PM   #6
nikkisharif
nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmy View Post
They offer it in my area (Tampa Bay).
If the Amazon.com offered that price and allowed me to trade in my old Kindle (with the trade in deal), I would consider it.
That would be an amazing deal!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
They have the trucks all over the country, I saw the offer here too in San Antonio. I already have one so no need. Last offer I think they had some bacon. That was sold out before I got to even look at it.

I feel the same way...I just purchased one a few months ago! I was able to get the bacon for a friend of mine. Unfortunately, I stopped eating meat years ago😩

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethB View Post
Having not heard of the Amazon Treasure Truck, I wasn't sure what you were talking about, but I just figured it out with the help of Google.

Wow, wish I were in NYC! I'd pick up an extra Oasis 2 at that price!

Looks like they have the truck in a lot of cities now. Hopefully, it’ll come to a town near you. They have some great items & deals. Plus if you’re anything like me, you love instant gratification😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
Thank you for the heads up. I shared with a friend in LA, they signed up, got the alert, and snagged one!

You’re welcome! Glad they were able to get one. I’m sure they sold out fast. Stuff doesn’t usually last on the truck for very long.

Old 09-07-2018, 06:07 AM   #7
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Sooo when I went to pick up the Oasis, one of the younguns said this is a great eReader you'll love it if you haven't used one before. My reply, I'm a collector.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:34 PM   #8
nikkisharif

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Sooo when I went to pick up the Oasis, one of the younguns said this is a great eReader you'll love it if you haven't used one before. My reply, I'm a collector.

Love this😂😂😂 Kids sweat we’re clueless😂

Old 09-07-2018, 10:39 PM   #9
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Amazon has a Truck that drives around randomly selling kindles??? I am lost LOL .... In my minds eye I see something like an ice cream truck but with adults chasing after it LOL
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:45 PM   #10
nikkisharif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Amazon has a Truck that drives around randomly selling kindles??? I am lost LOL .... In my minds eye I see something like an ice cream truck but with adults chasing after it LOL

That’s literally what it is😂🤣

Old 09-07-2018, 10:54 PM   #11
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkisharif View Post
That’s literally what it is😂🤣

HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:42 PM   #12
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Kind of, although Kindle's aren't usually the featured item...

https://www.amazon.com/treasuretruck
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DJS0e9mW0AE_iCa.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	166129  
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:37 AM   #13
Zimmy
Connoisseur
Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Kindles are never the featured item. I've been on the notify list since it started and I think this is the first or second time I have seen a Kindle.
Definitely the first Oasis.
Zimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:33 PM   #14
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Not sure if any offer would be enough of an enticement for me to actually drive to the locations they offer. I checked one time, just to see. I'd rather have another root canal before driving in this city to those locations. Yikes. There is a reason I buy much online. My middle name is back roads. I have lived in this city now for 18 years and I have yet to drive on any of the main highways and loops going around it. The locations they put the trucks are the ones you need to use those quick highways.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote