Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-25-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
cbb1430
cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbb1430 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Moon+Reader on Galaxy S10 Plus, Kindle/Nook for PC
Question Fbreader--view Library by Series

I am using the latest version of Fbreader Pro and latest release for Calibre with the embed metadata add on/plug in (saved to the book file). Files are usually either AZW or Epub when I embed it, but are converted to mobi (because I'm a little ocd about my media files) to be transferred to my devices (multiple including 2 kindles).

The problem I'm having after I send the books via USB to my phone to use with fbreader, the only sorting that happens after I rescan is by Author, Title and Tag. Nothing is listed by series.

I've checked to see if there are any settings for the embed metadata add on/plugin, but there are none so I don't know if Calibre isn't embedding the series information or if fbreader just can't read it.

Is there a particular setting for either fbreader or Calibre or the plug in that I need to find and change? or is the conversion to mobi messing it up?
cbb1430 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
by series, fbreader, library, metadata