Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
Favorite MR quotes

Thought it would be fun to go grave digging into dead threads(or current) to dig up your favorite quotes from moblereads past or present.
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
ahammer

You know how, when some people get angry at someone, and they don't like to cuss, but they say "Gosh! That a-hole was rude" instead of the real word?

That's what I think when I see your name.. I don't think "Go bring me 'a hammer', i think of a polite cuss word, 'a-hammer'

Just thought I would share. I haven't gone to sleep yet, been up since yesterday morning. Getting some stuff here at work done. My brain's in a fog. I need sleepep.

Cheers!

gw
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

a hammer is part of my full name real name is fname a hammer.

b.a.h if I just use the 1st letters.

my mom was going to name me jack but they deiced that would be to meen.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
be thankful they didn't name you BallPeen
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
This is one of those times when I wish MR kept a list of all the karma I've given because it would make the search so much easier.

This one is a favorite for the glorious alliteration.

Quote:
Meanwhile, cavorting callipygian college coeds caress my colossal cranium.
And do you know how hard it is to pick a single quote?! I ended up re-reading most of the Pandaborg King thread. I still can't believe I got slutty for His Highness.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
ahammer
cybershark

that is a good one .. if it helps you could listed more then one favorite.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:47 AM   #7
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
Thought it would be fun to go grave digging into dead threads(or current) to dig up your favorite quotes from moblereads past or present.
:

Are you one of those dyspeptics or dislec...whatever, who worship Santa. If so, I'm with you.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote