Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 11-23-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Worts, George F.: The Hospital Homicides Murder Case. v1. 23 Nov 08

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATTED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/14246/Ho...rder_Case,_The

The fourth book I've assembled in the Gillian Hazeltine Courtroom Mystery series.

Here's a brief quote from one publisher's site:

"....It's a case of guilt at first sight when a young surgeon skips out of town to marry a key witness just before his wealthy aunt is found poisoned and the only other witness discovered with his throat cut. That 1930s master of legal-legerdemain Gillian Hazeltine thinks different, but with the evidence for guilt mounting, can he prove the young medico's innocence in a court of law?....[This novel] begins with a literal bang when the lawyer-sleuth bumps into a frightened young woman buying tickets at the airport. "One of the best entries in this delightful series."--St. Louis-Globe Democrat."

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote