Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-27-2013, 03:52 AM   #1
SusiQ
Enthusiast
SusiQ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Showing series on kobo aura using Calibre

please! I am relatively new to kobo, had a kindle previously. I noticed some of my books showed series info under the title on the Aura. But not all of them do. I have the series box checked in the customize plug in section. This was a big plus to the kobo for me. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks so much!
Susie
SusiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:10 AM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
You have to re-connect the Kobo to Calibre to get that line to show up. Load the book, eject, wait til it's done processing, then hook the Kobo back up so it can refresh the metadata. Eject and check the books. If it's not there then you need to check your metadata in Calibre.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
SusiQ
Enthusiast
SusiQ began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Thank you, Anne! Got it to finally show again after I loaded another book and followed your steps.
Susie
SusiQ is offline   Reply With Quote