Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-26-2017, 07:53 AM   #1
Love2readheas
RomSusp & GoodReads Lover
Love2readheas began at the beginning.

Device: Windows 7, Asus Transformer Tablet, Acer Tablet
Question How do I Transfer Calibre to my New PC??

Hello, I'm a very confused Newbie who has a new PC and needs to transfer Calibre and it's Data (Metadata & Bookmarks, hopefully).

I need Step by Step Instructions, you can call me ignorant if you want, because with Calibre, I am, to an extent.

Please don't direct me to the Calibre manual (not there again, please) as it reads like a foreign language to me (just trying to save you time). I'm literally like a Kindergartner here.

Thank you to anyone, in advance, for any directions/aid you can give me.
Love2readheas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:51 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
For the Calibre software itself you just download it and install it fresh on the new system.

Here's an article that might help you with getting the data/library moved...
http://blog.calibre-ebook.com/2017/0...port-your.html
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 03:17 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
then click (calibre) Help, and then click the FAQ link, where it explains how to do this.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:50 AM   #4
Teabs
Teabs began at the beginning.

Device: kINDLE
Solved.

Last edited by Teabs; 08-15-2017 at 05:54 AM.
Teabs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help calbire, newbie needs help, transfer calibre