Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 03-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
Dillinquent
eBook pro
Dillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toys

Device: PC, iPad, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Ace
Exclamation Stylesheet validation issue

The 'Validate Stylesheets With W3C' function has stopped working for me.

Any suggestions?

Sigil 7.1
Firefox 19
Win 7
Dillinquent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I thought it was just XP that had that problem. You are the first W7 user to it report here.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinquent View Post
The 'Validate Stylesheets With W3C' function has stopped working for me.

Any suggestions?

Sigil 7.1
Firefox 19
Win 7
Restart Firefox and try again. I'm on Win 7 with FF 19 and the validation mostly works. It needs to be CSS Level 3 for my stylesheet to fully validate.

Please make the change to use CSS Level 3.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #4
Dillinquent
eBook pro
Dillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toysDillinquent shares his or her toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Restart Firefox and try again. I'm on Win 7 with FF 19 and the validation mostly works. It needs to be CSS Level 3 for my stylesheet to fully validate.

Please make the change to use CSS Level 3.
Tried that, still not working.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #5
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Win XP
Firefox 19.0.2
Sigil 0.71

W3c Validator does nothing here.

First time I'd tried to use it and nothing happened so I wondered if I was using it correctly till I read this thread.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
Dillinquent
eBook pro

Reinstalled 7.2, still no joy!

It did work, a couple of versions back but now nothing happens however I try to use it. I even tried creating a keyboard shortcut.

Last edited by Dillinquent; 04-24-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Win XP
Firefox 19.0.2
Sigil 0.71

W3c Validator does nothing here.

First time I'd tried to use it and nothing happened so I wondered if I was using it correctly till I read this thread.

BobC
It is broken in 7 on XP, no reason given.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote