Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
recycledelectron
Groupie
recycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-books

Device: Lifebook T5010
x3 OCR cradles free to the Dallas, TX area

I built about a dozen OCR cradles, and have 3 left. (the others are in use at local universities, and by my friends.) They are free to a good home. You must pick one or more up in the DeSoto, TX area. I will not ship these.

The is the cradle, with camera mounts, power strips, and (CF) lights. You supply the cameras. Everything is home-made, but it works extremely well.

I can supply pics. I can show you how to use one, when you pick one up.

eMail me if your are interested.

OCR@RecycledElectrons.com
recycledelectron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
recycledelectron
Groupie
recycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-booksrecycledelectron has learned how to read e-books

Device: Lifebook T5010
also, please post a note below, so I can PM you if I miss your email.
recycledelectron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert