Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-06-2019, 12:27 PM   #316
epigram_copydesk
epigram_copydesk began at the beginning.

Device: PalmIIIxe, Kindle 3, KOA2
LaunchPad and KUAL :

Can one install both on a K3 ?
epigram_copydesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:37 PM   #317
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
IIRC, yes.

Take that with a grain of salt, I've never used launchpad ;p.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2019, 01:24 PM   #318
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
I used Launchpad on Kindle Keyboard long time ago IIRC I've used it to automate changes to that file that stored font size, font family (used custom font) and margin... using sed ...and to remap some letter buttons to function as page forward & page backward when reading in landscape orientation.

Never used KUAL on it. KUAL did't exist while I still had that Kindle model.
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:26 PM   #319
epigram_copydesk
epigram_copydesk began at the beginning.

Device: PalmIIIxe, Kindle 3, KOA2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
IIRC, yes.

Take that with a grain of salt, I've never used launchpad ;p.
can these content readers:

FBReader, Cool Reader, kindlepdfviewer, Librerator

be launched using KUAL (Kindle Unified Application Launcher) ?
epigram_copydesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:34 PM   #320
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yes?

You may have to write the menu entry yourself, but, yeah, KUAL doesn't particularly care what about what you make it launch ;p.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert