Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-13-2018, 03:03 PM   #1
smartin160
smartin160 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Hyphenation

I am sure this has been asked and answered, but my searches are coming up empty. I am converting a .docx file to an epub file and the document has no hypenation, but the epub is hyphenated. Is it possible to just turn off hyphenation?

smartin160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre most definitely does not insert hyphenation on its own. How are you concluding the epub is hyphenated. Note that many epub viewers will auto-hyphenate epub files when displaying them.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert