Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
Arthur Slade
Enthusiast
Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
How to Write, Lose, weight & make millions (treadmill desk)

Hi Everyone,

Just blogged about my use of a treadmill desk for the last 2 years and how that has impacted my writing. Alas, I haven't made the millions yet. Well, unless we're counting pennies!

http://arthurslade.blogspot.com/2011...eight-and.html
Old 04-06-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
The video in your original post is quite compelling. I couldn't imagine how you'd managed to write and walk at the same time until I could see it.

I find sitting at a desk to be pretty uncomfortable for extended periods, and I could stand to lose a couple of pounds... hmm...

Are the Hunchback Assignments books coming to Kindle?
Advert
Old 04-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
Arthur Slade
Enthusiast
Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, the whole treadmill desk thing is hard to imagine until you actually see (and do it).

The Hunchback books are available on Kindle but only in the US so far. Still negotiating other rights (or working at releasing them on my own).
Old 04-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Slade View Post
Hi Everyone,

Just blogged about my use of a treadmill desk for the last 2 years and how that has impacted my writing. Alas, I haven't made the millions yet. Well, unless we're counting pennies!
If you want to talk about such things on MR, fine, but talk about them here. MR exists as a place to have conversations.

If you simply want to promote your blog, the Writer's Corner is the wrong place to do it. Please see the MR Author Guidelines linked to in my signature, and especially this section:
Quote:
ANY self-promotion about an ebook, blog, etc., that is directed to your site (or not) is to be in the Self-Promotion forum and contained in current threads about your ebooks (no blog posts) or in the "Shamelessly (& Endlessly) Promote Your Blog/Website/Review site" for information found at a blog / website / etc..
Thanks for your cooperation.
______
Dennis
Old 04-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
Arthur Slade
Enthusiast

Thanks, Dennis. I didn't mean to break the rules! I had read them, but my brain didn't retain them, obviously.
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
treadmill desk, writing