Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-15-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
$20 promotional credit - register Amazon Dash Wand with Amazon Prime account.

This says that romotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 18, 2018. That's pretty soon, so I wonder if that's the last day you can register. The Dash Wand is $20.

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=16962180011

For a limited time, receive a $20 promotional credit when you register your Amazon Dash Wand with your Amazon Prime account.

This is a limited time offer.Offer only to Prime members who register an Amazon Dash Wand with their Amazon Prime account.Offer good while supplies last.Offer limited to one per customer and account.Offer may not be combined with other offers.The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20.00.The $20 credit will be added to your customer account when you check out with an eligible item.Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 18, 2018.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 06-15-2017 at 11:38 AM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:08 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
This says that romotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 18, 2018. That's pretty soon, so I wonder if that's the last day you can register. The Dash Wand is $20.

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=16962180011

For a limited time, receive a $20 promotional credit when you register your Amazon Dash Wand with your Amazon Prime account.

This is a limited time offer.Offer only to Prime members who register an Amazon Dash Wand with their Amazon Prime account.Offer good while supplies last.Offer limited to one per customer and account.Offer may not be combined with other offers.The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20.00.The $20 credit will be added to your customer account when you check out with an eligible item.Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 18, 2018.
According to the terms, the credit expires then.

Edit: the promo expires in 2018 (see next post)

Also, see this post for additional details.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 06-15-2017 at 08:26 PM. Reason: removed incorrect info
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2017, 08:03 PM   #3
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Note the year in the promo terms here:

"Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 18, 2018."

DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:10 PM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Note the year in the promo terms here:

"Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 18, 2018."

...oops, bad monkey, no bananas for desert tonight

How did I miss that? Looks like I need more carrots in my diet and fewer bananas

Thanks, I appreciate the correction
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:20 PM   #5
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
...oops, bad monkey, no bananas for desert [dessert] tonight

How did I miss that? Looks like I need more carrots in my diet and fewer bananas

Thanks, I appreciate the correction
You're welcome. The year was easy to overlook!

Last edited by DreamWriter; 06-15-2017 at 08:23 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert