Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
hafron
hafron began at the beginning.

Device: none
Where to buy V3 ebook reader?

Hi,
I want to ask you where can I buy any V3 ebook reader. I've been searching a while but I cannot find any place to do so.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I would suggest eBay.

Dale
Advert
Old 02-23-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
hafron
hafron began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ok but currently it isn't avalible(maybe I've searched wrong). BTW do you know any good method to be informed when this reader becomes avalible on ebay?
Old 02-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafron View Post
Ok but currently it isn't avalible(maybe I've searched wrong). BTW do you know any good method to be informed when this reader becomes avalible on ebay?
Not really but then I am no expert on eBay. Craigslist has a wanted section and you can also place a wanted entry in our own forum on selling and buying products.

Dale
Old 02-23-2013, 02:03 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafron View Post
You can do saved searches on eBay where they'll email you when new items are listed that match your search terms.

Off the top of my head, reader models that are re-badged v3's are...
Astak EZ Reader
ECO Reader
LBook
Bebook
Advert
Old 04-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
V3 is a really old design (2008). It was replaced by the V3+ a few years back.
IMHO Any units you find on ebay will be used as almost all back stock has dried up.