Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-24-2023, 11:22 PM   #1
Cxrman
Cxrman began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Smile Kindle converted books in Calibre

Hi, I am wondering if my library has kindle converted books in epub format and I update my kindle app and calibre app so they’ll be able to run on the latest Mac OS if these files will still be operational?
I’ve decided to start downloading books with kobo but have a big library populated by kindle books and would hate to lose access to these.
I know I won’t be able to convert any new kindle books that are published now but hopefully my calibre library still has the working epub conversions.
Cxrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 10:15 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Any book you have in Calibre that WAS converted has to be DRM free. That won't change.
That also goes for any book (original format) that was liberated.

Keep BACKUPs (some of site, on high ground) of your Library so you won't need to feel the pain if you Hard drive bites the dust or you get flooded.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2023, 01:12 PM   #3
Cxrman
Cxrman began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Thank-you!
Cxrman is offline   Reply With Quote