Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 AM   #1
nobylspoon
Zealot
nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Asus Transformer, WIFI Xoom, EVO LTE, 3G Paperwhite 10/2
Safari Books Online downloads

Are there any Safari Books Online users on here? I am currently working on an IT degree along with many certifications so I thought it would be a good place for me to subscribe to.

I was just wondering about the PDF downloads (by using the download tokens). Would I be able to view them on an ebook reader or do they have DRM to prevent this?
nobylspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
spyer
spyer began at the beginning.

Device: none
safari books online now improved a lot....it has flash based interface for reading ebooks and increased high security for ebook uploaders......if one buy one month subscription, one can read all ebooks easily and can download chapters of ebooks by tokens...u get some tokens when subscribe every month....if u want to download more chapters, u need more tokens which u have to buy..... mostly all computer,business,technology,IT ebooks and videos available online.... there is no drm on pdf as i m using it....
spyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 03:58 AM   #3
stevensegui
stevensegui began at the beginning.

Device: Safari
Another method is to copy and paste safaribooksonline video url to Allavsoft and click Download button. It will automatically Download the videos in mp4 format.
stevensegui is offline   Reply With Quote