Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-02-2019, 09:26 AM   #16
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Nook, Onyx, Boyue, Kindle
Harry's Game by Gerald Seymour. An army assassin goes undercover in Northern Ireland during the troubles.

Last edited by Pajamaman; 05-02-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 09:31 AM   #17
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Nook, Onyx, Boyue, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
A room full of night by Kenneth, T. R. I only have a few pages left. When you read the author bio you'll see that the author knows the topic.
Looks good. I'll try that. I like war stuff when it's good.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:51 PM   #18
lumpynose
Fanatic
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookMan EBM-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
Looks good. I'll try that. I like war stuff when it's good.
She knows her history on this topic. The story is plausible; I never felt like my credulity was being stretched. Best of all for me, she gives the characters some depth.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 11:11 PM   #19
lumpynose
Fanatic
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookMan EBM-900
I just finished The Second Perimeter by Mike Lawson. Very good and lots of humor. It's the 2nd in the Joe DeMarco series. The first was also good.

Last edited by lumpynose; 05-03-2019 at 11:30 PM.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote