Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-27-2022, 09:54 AM   #1
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
android remote/command line interaction

so, unfortunately after years of usage i end up cracking my kingrow k1 eink screen (a lamp fall on it &#128542
The rest of the phone seems still working, i can manage to turn it on, insert the pin and then turn it off properly but i'm almost blind using.
Never played that much with android but i'm familiar with linux shell.
Is there a way to install and launch some remote desktop server from adb and then interact with the phone from a linux or windows computer?
Or maybe to extract all apk and even data files from some app (some notes that i took, 2fa..) and reuse them by installing the same app on a new device?
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 08:04 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
have a look at https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2022, 03:22 PM   #3
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
thank you!
Very promising software!
I can't access usb on my company windoze pc, on my old intel macbook crash after some few seconds but i'm sure i'll make it run properly on the linux server, or on a dedicated vm !

much appreciated

underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 08:00 PM   #4
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
You're welcome

Quote:
I can't access usb on my company windoze pc
Unless you want low latency for games you ought to be fine with tcp/ip and adb connect. Not sure about your company firewall rules.

Quote:
on my old intel macbook crash after some few seconds
mmm, check the output. Most of the time the same device errors out on all kind of computers and needs commandline options (ie: lowering resolution, changing gpu driver) to work with scrcpy

Quote:
but i'm sure i'll make it run properly on the linux server, or on a dedicated vm
As long as sdl has a window to blit it should work.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote