Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-03-2009, 12:11 PM   #16
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
Well I think the tone of the two books centered on Cordelia is a bit different: the first one is very much a straight up romance novel with Science Fiction Elements. The second one is rather serious.

--
Bill
The second one, Barrayar, that's the one I liked very much. That also happened to be the first one I read of Bujold's. If I remember correctly, I ran out of books to read and decided to give a try to some recent Hugo winners, an award I hadn't paid much attention to. Looking into it, I had enjoyed quite a few of the nominees or winners over the years without really knowing about it.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote