Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 12-08-2016, 12:05 PM   #1
nicolas161
Enthusiast
nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
How to downgrade the Sony PRS-T2 firmware?

Hi! Thank you very much for reading this.

I have a Sony PRS-T2. It was updated to the latest firmware (1.1.00.17210), so I cannot root it.

I was wondering if you knew any way in which I could install an older firmware version so I can be able to root it. I have tried a factory reset, but it doesn't work.

nicolas161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:37 PM   #2
gingerbeardman
Zealot
gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Sony Readers, Kobo Touch Edition, iPhone
Did you have any luck?
gingerbeardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 11:37 PM   #3
nicolas161
Enthusiast
nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeardman View Post
Did you have any luck?
Nope, no luck
nicolas161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:09 PM   #4
gingerbeardman
Zealot
gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Sony Readers, Kobo Touch Edition, iPhone
You can try this method: http://community.sony.com/t5/Reader-...re/td-p/460702

Alternative, more detailed instructions: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=18

That is referring to a (standard, non-rooted) T1 but it should hold for your T2 also.
gingerbeardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 04:39 AM   #5
fiacla
fiacla began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs t2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolas161 View Post
Nope, no luck
hello, I have the same problem, did you do the downgrade?
fiacla is offline   Reply With Quote