Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 05-19-2018, 04:38 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Three blinks

I found a cheap, ill-used Sony PRS-350 for next to nothing. I don't think it's charging. Either that, or the battery is toast, or so dead that it won't turn on the red charging light at all. (I haven't taken it off the charger yet.) The only response I get from the 350 is three red blinks when I turn on the switch (only when plugged in – nothing without plugging it in). Do you think this is a bad battery, or something more serious? The computer doesn't see the 350 either.

(So far I've only charged it about an hour, so I just may need patience. But I've never had a Sony where the red charging light didn't come on.)

Last edited by rcentros; 05-19-2018 at 04:41 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote