Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-23-2017, 10:03 AM   #1
themusicman
themusicman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle on iPad
iPad not recognised when launching Calibre

Hi All

I made a post in what is probably the wrong forum category! Apologies.

I am wanting to read my ebooks using Kindle on my iPad, however when I launch calibre, it does not recognise or see the iPad connected to my MBP. If I launch iTunes, the MBP sees it and connects immediately.

How do I resolve this please?

Thanks
themusicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Apple blocked third party apps connecting using iTunes on OS X a while ago. Your best bet is to use one of the wireless connection methods described here: https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...one-ipod-touch
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert