Notices

Old 02-13-2020, 12:16 PM   #1
huber70
Addict
huber70 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Tolino Vision6
serie & serie no

hi,

tried now for hours and reading many posts in the net I am not able to find the right set at the right place for the following (simple) task:

I like to have a double 00 in front of the serie no, means that if I start with a new serie within calibre program not the [1] will be given but [001]

any help is appreciated
huber70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You can not show leading 0's in the spreadsheet (Library view). At this place, they are a floating point number (the templates convert numbers to text)

However, you CAN use leading 0's (or spaces) in a Template for TRANSFERS
Code:
{series_index:0>6.2s}
would give you 003.45 as the series index (3 before, the . and 2 after = 6)
I have my (Library view) series index set to (always when there is a decimal) display 2 digits for the life of me, I can't find where I did this YEARS ago
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:38 PM   #3
huber70
Addict

thanks for your answer, transfer modus has been changed, already - I thought, I could have a live review of the library, too

btw: why is it not possible anymore to change the symbol of the categories (left column)
Old 02-13-2020, 05:46 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by huber70 View Post
btw: why is it not possible anymore to change the symbol of the categories (left column)
<snip>
Works for me (windows 10 1909, calibre 4.10.1)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-02-14 094413.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	177128

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-13-2020 at 05:53 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:59 PM   #5
huber70
Addict

Not for me?! Win 10.0.18363, have the same command "change category icon", pick up a *.png - nothing - the origin pic disappers

PS: just realize: works with *.jpgs, not *.png anymore ??????????

Last edited by huber70; 02-13-2020 at 06:02 PM.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:06 PM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Not for me?! Win 10.0.18363, have the same command "change category icon", pick up a *.png - nothing - the origin pic disappers

PS: just realize: works with *.jpgs, not *.png anymore ??????????
PNGs work for me, I just added that blue cloud

Check the files (pngs), they are stored in the tbicons folder in the config folder:

Name:	Annotation 2020-02-14 100230.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	177129

BR
Old 02-13-2020, 06:17 PM   #7
huber70
Addict

thanks a lot, works if i use the *.pngs stored in the folder you've mentioned, but not from foreign folders, as it did before..

Neverteheless, you solved my questions, thanks from Germany - Peter
Old 02-13-2020, 06:38 PM   #8
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
thanks a lot, works if i use the *.pngs stored in the folder you've mentioned, but not from foreign folders, as it did before..

You have to download the icons for the different themes,

bernie
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-02-13 18-33-12.png
Views:	125
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	177130   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-02-13 18-33-40.png
Views:	129
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	177131  
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:15 PM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Quote:

The selected images should get copied into tbicons. The one I have for authors came from my pictures/jokes folder, the blue-cloud came from the cc-icons folder in the calibre config folder.

@gbm - imported themes can't change tab browser icons for individual custom columns, they can only replace the short fat doric column default icon

BR