Notices

Old 10-21-2019, 01:21 AM   #1
CmplxAdSys
Enthusiast
CmplxAdSys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
[Kobo H2O] Reorganizing book folder structure on device using Calibre

Hi,

I have a Kobo H2O with Koreader installed. While I've mostly used Nickel, I've recently started to use Koreader more, which has prompted me to want to reorganize my folder structure for easier navigation in there.

I've changed my Calibre send to device settings so that future books will be organized in the folder structure I want. But is there any way to use Calibre to reorganize the files I currently have on my device? I know deleting and resending's an option, but that may remove annotations I have which isn't the end of the world, but is something I'd rather not do if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance for any input!
CmplxAdSys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:40 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No calibre has no facilities to move files around on devices. But you should be able to do that with normal filesystem tools.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:47 PM   #3
CmplxAdSys
Enthusiast
CmplxAdSys began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Thanks, Kovid! That's a good point. It'll take a bit of time to reorganize the way I want, but it'll be worth it.
CmplxAdSys is offline   Reply With Quote