Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
1gnition
1gnition began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Output font doesn't work in conversion

When I convert to a PDF and choose a different font, the output PDF has the same font as in the input format i.e. if the document uses Helvetica, and I choose Times New Roman as the output font, the output document still has Helvetica. I do it for both serif and sans-serif.

How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks.
1gnition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use the filter style information settings to remove font specifications from the input document (under the Look & Feel section of the conversion dialog).
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote