Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-07-2021, 11:05 PM   #1
oavaldezi
oavaldezi began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Fire 8
Flowed PDF: any adjustments to page turns?Flowed PDF: any adjustments to page turns?

I'm loving KOReader on an Amazon Fire tablet. I'm reading several PDFs with page flow enabled, but I find it slightly distracting after turning pages to have to hunt for the line I left off in the preceding page. Can I adjust anything to make it easier to identify where my reading should continue after turning pages on a flowed PDF?
oavaldezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 01:09 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Not that I know of, page overlap is disabled w/ reflow.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2021, 02:53 PM   #3
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Not quite; there's actually a ticket about that I believe. If you enable page overlap and then reflow it works.

Edit: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/7820

Last edited by Frenzie; 06-08-2021 at 03:10 PM.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 10:16 PM   #4
oavaldezi
oavaldezi began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Fire 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Not quite; there's actually a ticket about that I believe. If you enable page overlap and then reflow it works.

Edit: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/7820
Thanks for your reply. The page overlap menu is grayed out on my app. How can I turn it on?.
oavaldezi is offline   Reply With Quote