Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-30-2021, 03:57 AM   #1
Meropi
Meropi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hi everyone, I need some help with a dictionary

Hello,

I'm new in the community and I decided this month to finally move from paper to digital.
I just got my Kobo Forma and I was able to find and install a English - Greek dictionary but I'm also looking for one English - Romanian.
Could someone please help me?
Thank you in advance, it would be much appreciated.
Enjoy reading!
Meropi
Meropi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 07:16 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

You had better ask in the Kobo subforum:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=223
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 07:41 AM   #3
Meropi
Meropi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thanks
I tried there, I can only hope someone who has it will read my request.
Meropi is offline   Reply With Quote