Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 11:58 PM   #1
monkeypants
monkeypants began at the beginning.

Device: K2 on its way
M-Edge Trip cover?

Hi,

I just got a Kindle 2 for Christmas, and now I need to get a snazzy cover for it. I had narrowed it down to the M-Edge Go, but then decided to check out the M-Edge website as well as amazon, and found the Trip jacket/cover. I like that it has an elastic to hold it closed, and could accomodate their light if I decided to add one (I've never felt a need for a book light before, but you never know). It also seems a little slimmer than the leather Go cover. Does anyone have this cover that could weigh in on how they like it? There are no reviews on amazon yet for it.

Thanks!

monkeypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:49 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Kindle 1 came with a cover with a piece of elastic to keep it closed. That elastic wore out fast. Maybe this is a better quality elastic, I don't know.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
Just Me
Just Me began at the beginning.

Device: kindle2
I've got the m-edge trip cover and love it! Elastic is fine so far! Mine is blue w/ lime green elastic.
Just Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Me View Post
I've got the m-edge trip cover and love it! Elastic is fine so far! Mine is blue w/ lime green elastic.
GF has it too, she likes it a lot.
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #5
EricLandes
Connoisseur
EricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle PW, Kobo Aura HD, Galaxy Note 10.1
I've got this case. (In black/brown.) I also happen to be a Moleskine fan, so I'm used to the elastic. It doesn't provide much extra padding, but I like that no clips are involved. I'm very happy with it.
EricLandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert