Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-16-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
Tisane
Reader
Tisane began at the beginning.

Device: Purple Pocket Pro
Firmware download?

I went to theEZReader.com to get the latest firmware for my Pocket Pro (which hasn't arrived yet but should be soon!), and the attached is what I see. How do I know which one to download when they're all labelled "undefined"?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	firmware.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	45663  
Tisane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
dbrowdy
Enthusiast
dbrowdy is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook Wi-Fi
They're generally not very large files. I'd download all three and check the names for the most recent one.
dbrowdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
I went to theEZReader.com to get the latest firmware for my Pocket Pro (which hasn't arrived yet but should be soon!), and the attached is what I see. How do I know which one to download when they're all labelled "undefined"?
Broken web site..

Again

It will be clear, which one, when the site works......
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:15 AM   #4
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Welcome Tisane!

It is definitely the top one at EZReader.com for the Pocket Pro from the image you have (I can see the labels on my pc right now clearly defined)! It is also available here at the Astak site.

Thanks for capturing the image of the faulty website, maybe now they will see this happens and fix it.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:20 AM   #5
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
At Astak it is the 5" EZ Reader Pocket PRO Astak 12/10/200 for the newest version. Seems a "9" is missing off the end of the description.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #6
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I will try to get this changed

Quote:
Dear Tisane:

Thank you for alerting me. I will try to get these undefined upgrades defined. This is not right. People should not have to guess. I will work to correct this!! I apologize for this and for your trouble!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:29 PM   #7
Tisane
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
Welcome Tisane!

It is definitely the top one at EZReader.com for the Pocket Pro from the image you have (I can see the labels on my pc right now clearly defined)! It is also available here at the Astak site.

Thanks for capturing the image of the faulty website, maybe now they will see this happens and fix it.
Thanks for the alternate link! Just in time, my reader is out for delivery right now.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #8
Tisane
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Tisane:

Thank you for alerting me. I will try to get these undefined upgrades defined. This is not right. People should not have to guess. I will work to correct this!! I apologize for this and for your trouble!
No worries, Robertb. Thanks for taking care of it so quickly.