Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 02:05 PM   #1
vince_calibre
Banned
vince_calibre began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Exclamation Huge problem of text on my kindle

Hello everyone,

I have a problem and I really do not know how to solve it.
I download ebook on my torrent website in pub then I transfer them all on calibre to convert them in MOBI before to send them on my Kindle paper white.

My problem is that I cannot find a way to justify the text on the right. I tried everything but it doesn't work.

I have been in commun options then change option justify text but nothing the text isn't justify.

What is very weird is when I see the ebook in the viewer it works but as soon as i Transfer to my kindle it doesn't . It also work with the same file on my phone with kindle app.

I also checked in edit box and I saw align = justify but it isn't on my kindle

If somebody could help I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your support and have a nice day / evening

Vincent

Last edited by vince_calibre; 09-22-2017 at 02:47 PM.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:02 PM   #2
vince_calibre
Banned

I kinda found an answer there https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=122505 but it was in 2011. I guess that this issue can be solved now.

Thank u
Old 09-22-2017, 06:58 PM   #3
vince_calibre
Banned

No one has ever got same problem ???
Old 09-22-2017, 07:01 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Nobody here gives help with pirated eBooks.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:16 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Moderator Notice
"Torrented" does not automatically mean "pirated."
Old 09-23-2017, 07:25 AM   #6
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
vince_calibre, please point us to the torrent you used so we can try to replicate the problem.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:41 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
When was the last time you saw a torrent website that was all nice and legal? Granted, not all torrents on torrent websites are illegal. But most are.

Last edited by JSWolf; 09-23-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:50 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Moderator Notice
Good point.
You can 'Torrent' PG (ISO disc) collections, Baen CD's .

Both are legal usage of Torrents.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:50 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Good point.

We'll just have to wait until the OP comes back and tells us what's what.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Good point.

- last time I looked Libre Office offered a torrent download - don't know which tracker site, maybe their own. It max'd out my download link, I like torrents because they're inherently re-startable.

BR
Old 10-03-2017, 02:39 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

I think the OP isn't coming back.
Closed Thread