Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-18-2014, 07:02 PM   #2731
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Dump da dump da DAH dump
DAH dump
DAH dump
Dump da dump da DAH dump DAAHH

WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:44 PM   #2732
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:48 PM   #2733
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I can't get enough Rob Ford. Seriously, not enough.

Old 01-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #2734
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
LOL. I use to think that Canada was so rational and wished the US would emulate Canada in so many ways. However, in the last few years . . . Is it true what I have read that even after all this Toronto may still reelect him as mayor? I still like Canada though ( Looking wistfully across Lake Superior.).
Old 01-24-2014, 04:01 PM   #2735
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
LOL. I use to think that Canada was so rational and wished the US would emulate Canada in so many ways. However, in the last few years . . . Is it true what I have read that even after all this Toronto may still reelect him as mayor? I still like Canada though ( Looking wistfully across Lake Superior.).
Classic issue; multiple opponents (some already in the race, others expected to join); splitting the anti RoFo vote; plus "Ford Nation" sees him as the mesiah and accept him regardless of any shortcomings.

See for his newest video
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:14 PM   #2736
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:

Conan O'Brian's been doing a lot of Alex Trebec parodies recently, but one was real! I was watching Jeopardy the other night when it aired.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:19 AM   #2737
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I felt the same way, but I may not forgive them for sending us Justin Bieber.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:06 AM   #2738
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I felt the same way, but I may not forgive them for sending us Justin Bieber.
You mean we're off the hook for Celine Dion? At least that's some progress!
Old 01-25-2014, 12:19 PM   #2739
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
You mean we're off the hook for Celine Dion? At least that's some progress!
Now let's not be too hasty...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:27 PM   #2740
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

When galaxies fall in love . . .

The latest Science Friday video.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:44 PM   #2741
boysingh
Connoisseur
boysingh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hmm, Actually there's none, because it seems like every interesting video on Youtube is my favorite..hahaha..Is it okay if mine is that way??
boysingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:32 AM   #2742
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Now let's not be too hasty...
We are very thankful for youguys building the holding pen in Vegas.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:19 AM   #2743
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
We are very thankful for youguys building the holding pen in Vegas.

Just hope the bars hold...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:58 PM   #2744
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer

Old 01-28-2014, 01:17 PM   #2745
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

All because we banned a shipment of Marmite and IRN BRU

Tags
cats, kindle, tax, vincent price