Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-26-2017, 12:56 AM   #271
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
...Now we have not gone so far as to have separate beds...
I thought all American couples slept in separate beds. Or have I been watching too many old American movies and TV, and things have changed since?

The other thing that had me perturbed is, while I am asking, do you all still kiss with only one foot on the ground?

Admission: I am familiar with the Hays Code.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:08 AM   #272
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
I thought all American couples slept in separate beds. Or have I been watching too many old American movies and TV, and things have changed since?

The other thing that had me perturbed is, while I am asking, do you all still kiss with only one foot on the ground?

Admission: I am familiar with the Hays Code.
You have been watching too many old movies. I can't say I have ever kissed like a stork. Just tried that one. Got a weird look from the kissee and about fell over.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:14 AM   #273
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
You have been watching too many old movies. I can't say I have ever kissed like a stork. Just tried that one. Got a weird look from the kissee and about fell over.
So I've spent all these years balancing on one leg when visiting the US, thinking I was impressing by my local knowledge while worrying about falling over. Silly me.

Must tell my wife that she is the "kissee", I like that term and so will she; thanks.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:17 AM   #274
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Ah, I think you have to drink less when you do it
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 05:28 AM   #275
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
We do. 18 years together has taught me it works best for us. I work hard for my gift cards he knows he has to ask before touching it just as he knows that desktop I let him use is "mine." I have to ask to use his money or debit card. He has his TV and I have mine. He has his bed and I have mine. We have less conflicts this way.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Separate beds? We've never had that and never will. I like sleeping together in the same bed.

If I buy something from Amazon that's not for me or not a gift and i have credit, I won't use the credit.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:54 AM   #276
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Separate beds? We've never had that and never will. I like sleeping together in the same bed.

If I buy something from Amazon that's not for me or not a gift and i have credit, I won't use the credit.
It works for us. He snores quite loudly. He also acts out in his sleep. We tried a king but that didn't work. I got tired of sleeping on a foot of space while he hogs the entire bed. Now we do the 50s sitcoms thing and it's wonderful.
I can read in bed and I have a twin size space all to myself. So while he is cutting logs over there I can read, eat and be happy and it's far away enough his dragon breath can't reach me.

Now back on topic. Is this the last credit to the settlement or should we expect more? Does anyone know?

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:36 AM   #277
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
Ah, I think you have to drink less when you do it
Mike, I quit drinking when the kissee and I got together 26 years ago.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:00 PM   #278
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Now we do the 50s sitcoms thing and it's wonderful.
So how do you do the (thing) with one foot on the floor?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote