Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-05-2018, 05:56 PM   #16
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Wish List 2018

As the title says, this is a wish list for members to list items they're interested in. If anyone sees a great deal on these items, please post the deal and send a PM to the member making the request. I linked the requesting post to the member's name so you can get full details about the request. To get on this list, just post your request and I'll add you.

Ha ha.

No, I do NOT want a smart microwave. I like my dumb microwave just fine.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:03 PM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Ha ha.

No, I do NOT want a smart microwave. I like my dumb microwave just fine.
I told ya I'd do that

Anyway, I'll remove it.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2018, 07:21 PM   #18
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
I told ya I'd do that

Anyway, I'll remove it.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 04:55 AM   #19
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Thanks for doing this again, Monkey.

I will be on the lookout for new android phones for my parents as well as one of the teen cousins. Well, I might get my dad a flip phone if I can actually find one as he's hard on phones (insists on keeping them in his pocket). Need AT&T compatible for the parents as I put them on my plan. I think the teen uses Boost, but I will have to double check. I know it's one of the pay as you go plans.

I'd like to get another external harddrive for myself. I really like the WD My Passport Ultra I got a few years ago but am open to other brands.

Debating getting another tablet if I can find one I like as well as my Google Nexus 7.2.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:08 PM   #20
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Thanks for doing this again, Monkey.

I will be on the lookout for new android phones for my parents as well as one of the teen cousins. Well, I might get my dad a flip phone if I can actually find one as he's hard on phones (insists on keeping them in his pocket). Need AT&T compatible for the parents as I put them on my plan. I think the teen uses Boost, but I will have to double check. I know it's one of the pay as you go plans.

I'd like to get another external harddrive for myself. I really like the WD My Passport Ultra I got a few years ago but am open to other brands.

Debating getting another tablet if I can find one I like as well as my Google Nexus 7.2.
YW and you've been added
Advert
Old 10-07-2018, 12:21 PM   #21
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I'm possibly in the market for a new mid-range, medium-sized Android smartphone that works with AT&T as a service provider. Something like a Motorola Moto-G or Moto-X (if those are still even being made). I'm open to any options though, except for the ridiculously priced models, and models that are more the size of a tablet than a phone. After having used an older iPhone 5s (loaned) for a while I have decided that iPhones are out due to their extremely tight locking you into Apples ecosystem. I want Android for more flexibility, and the more generic the Android installation, the better.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:32 PM   #22
Gotadimple
Zealot
Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Nvidia Shield
Credit Cards:
Add Chase Freedom Ultimate 1.5% on all purchases
Add American Express Blue Cash (no fee card) 1% on all purchases

Shop Thru
American Express offers discounts at select stores depending on the season.

- Rita
Gotadimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:16 AM   #23
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Ca$hback Monitor - compares points/miles/cashback/loyalty program/rewards offered via various programs and portals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadimple View Post
Credit Cards:
- Rita
Do you mean, Chase Freedom Unlimited? ("Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase – it's automatic.")

Last edited by Froide; 10-08-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 08:22 AM   #24
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
I'm possibly in the market for a new mid-range, medium-sized Android smartphone that works with AT&T as a service provider. Something like a Motorola Moto-G or Moto-X (if those are still even being made). I'm open to any options though, except for the ridiculously priced models, and models that are more the size of a tablet than a phone. After having used an older iPhone 5s (loaned) for a while I have decided that iPhones are out due to their extremely tight locking you into Apples ecosystem. I want Android for more flexibility, and the more generic the Android installation, the better.
Added

Quote:
Credit Cards:
Add American Express Blue Cash (no fee card) 1% on all purchases

Shop Thru
American Express offers discounts at select stores depending on the season.

- Rita
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
Ca$hback Monitor - compares points/miles/cashback/loyalty program/rewards offered via various programs and portals

Do you mean, Chase Freedom Unlimited? ("Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase – it's automatic.")
Added and thanks for the clarification

I was unaware of Cashback Monitor. It looks to be quite helpful. I'll explore it later. Thanks much.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:23 PM   #25
Gotadimple
Zealot
Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Nvidia Shield
Yes, Chase Freedom Unlimited. Sorry!
Looks like you forgot the hyperlink to AmEx on the Shop Thru section.

- Rita

Last edited by Gotadimple; 10-08-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Gotadimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:41 PM   #26
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Yes, Chase Freedom Unlimited. Sorry!
Looks like you forgot the hyperlink to AmEx on the Shop Thru section.

- Rita
Yeah, I haven't looked it up yet. I'll get it later
Old 10-08-2018, 02:43 PM   #27
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Yeah, I haven't looked it up yet. I'll get it later
Later?? We need it now!

Maybe I should post that in the Answer everything thread.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:50 PM   #28
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Later?? We need it now!

Maybe I should post that in the Answer everything thread.
Patience, young grasshopper
Old 10-08-2018, 10:28 PM   #29
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Added

Added

Added and thanks for the clarification

I was unaware of Cashback Monitor. It looks to be quite helpful. I'll explore it later. Thanks much.
De nada, amigo.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:14 AM   #30
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks for your annual efforts, monkey!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote